Commercial Residential Scheduler
Locations: Rochester, NY
The Commercial/Residential Scheduler is responsible for dealing with initial client interactions including intake calls, scheduling & data entry into a CRM. Able to work with highly effective & efficient staff partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating and implementing scheduling and other administrative activities
- Creating and updating monthly scheduling calendars
- Setting up daily job schedules for crews; providing logistical information
- Coordinating necessary paperwork with managers & techs.
- Performing data entry of daily paperwork (time sheets, daily log sheets, service requests, etc.)
- Providing quality service to external and internal clients
- Performing miscellaneous administrative duties including typing, filing, copying and answering phones
- Operating personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software including CRM/work order data entry.
- Exercising administrative judgment; assuming responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Performing other duties as assigned
- May operate a single or multiple position telephone switchboard.
- Answering, assisting, and directing all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
Paid Holidays and PTO
Schedule: 30-40 hours per week